Friday, August 20, 2010

Don't Give Up.

I don't have time to write much, but I just wanted to stop in to say one thing: Don't Give Up.
It's been months since graduation, I know. You want something to work out, I know. I've been there... trust me. But hear me when I say this... If there's more fight left in you, don't you dare give up.
I had a nice long break for lunch today and decided to take a walk to Bryant Park. In that time to myself, I reflected on all the things I've gone through in the last couple of years. It only made me smile. Those things--good, bad, painful, and ugly--have been the very things that led me to where I am today. If you're not happy with where you are, do something about it. Seriously. Life is not going to just come to you. And life, real life... is hard. That's just the truth. Sometimes it's much easier to give up, lose the faith, and completely throw in the towel when we feel like nothing is ever going to work out... you know what, that's where you're wrong. If you really want something, then my only advice is to go after it wholeheartedly.... & Don't give up. I'm a believer of dreams... you'll hear more from me. Until then, keep on keepin' on.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment